Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tekkit Servers

Quote Originally Posted by c_j_miller View Post
    right it is saying it is online since i got up this morning but the problem i am now having is it is logging in the logs me out and say "you are missing the following mods:mod_IC2 v1.64" i am using the dev build on tekkit so it is the latest version and i can go on other tekkit servers just not this one, thanks
    I'm having the same issue, with the same reply from the helpdesk regarding the client. However, unless I am being utterly stupid, the current 2.1.1 Tekkit launcher (Now part of the TechnicPack launcher) provides you with either 1.7.0 or 1.7.1 Industrial Craft " (mod_IC2). I responded with this information, and have yet to receive a reply. I had a hunt for the 1.6.4 JAR, but it no longer seems to exist on the tekkit website. I've tried accessing through All three current supported client builds provided in the technic pack with no luck. Did you have to request the re-install, as I don't see a way to place a new tekkit install via MCPanel?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrick View Post
    I'm having the same issue, with the same reply from the helpdesk regarding the client. However, unless I am being utterly stupid, the current 2.1.1 Tekkit launcher (Now part of the TechnicPack launcher) provides you with either 1.7.0 or 1.7.1 Industrial Craft " (mod_IC2). I responded with this information, and have yet to receive a reply. I had a hunt for the 1.6.4 JAR, but it no longer seems to exist on the tekkit website. I've tried accessing through All three current supported client builds provided in the technic pack with no luck. Did you have to request the re-install, as I don't see a way to place a new tekkit install via MCPanel?
    I am having the same problem. Please help.

hey, i managed to find the download for the right ic but after it logging in none of the mods seemed to gel right, like equivilent exchange didnt work, advanced work benches turning into dynamite, i gave up in the end and me and the kids just play vanilla now wait for the to sort thier act out and use all of the updated mods

Administrator
    cjmiller, you can now import your own custom mod to your 'mods' folder via mcpanel.

New Vanilla Mod Features!
    - you can now import zip & jar files to your 'mods' folder via mcpanel for your vanilla modded server.